Cancellations and refund policy
IN CASE OF CANCELLATION OF PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT UNILATERALLY BY ANY PARTICIPANT OR REGISTRANT, THE APPLICABLE PENALTY POLICY AND CORRESPONDING DEADLINES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
• From January 15th 2022 to March 15th 2022 - 50% NON-refundable deposit.
• From March 16th 2022 to May 31th 2022 - 75% NON-refundable deposit
• From June 1th 2022 to July 31th 2022 - 100% NON-refundable deposit.
• From August 1th 2022 to September 15th 2022 - 50% Total Non-refundable.
• From September 16th 2022 to October 31th 2022 - 75% Total Non-refundable.
• From November 1th 2022 - 100% total NON-refundable.
THE REALIZATION OF THE EVENT IS SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM PARTICIPATION OF FIFTEEN (15) PEOPLE. OTHERWISE THE ORGANIZATION WE WILL PROCEED BETWEEN SEPTEMBER 1st / 30th, 2022 TO THE FULL REIMBURSEMENT OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO THE RESPECTIVE PARTICIPANTS.
IF THE TOUR OF THE GAMBIA 2022 IS POSTPONED DUE TO FORCE MAJEURE REASONS OR DUE TO ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AND / OR UNFORESEEN MATTERS NOT ATTRIBUTABLE OR NOT DIRECTLY CAUSED BY THE ORGANIZATION, THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID UP TO THAT MOMENT BY THE PARTICIPANTS AND / OR ENROLLED, WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY AND INTEGRALLY TRANSFERRED TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE EDITION OF THE EVENT. IN CASE OF THE PARTICIPANT / ENROLLED DECLINES THIS OPTION AND REQUEST A REFUND, IT WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, PENALTIES AND DEADLINES DETAILED ABOVE AND DESCRIBED IN THE POINT 1 OF THE CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY CHAPTER.
HOWEVER, IF CIRCUMSTANCES RELATED TO ITEMS 1 OR 3 OF THIS CHAPTER TAKE PLACE, IF WISHED, THE PARTICIPANT / ENROLLED WILL BE ABLE WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST, BE REPLACED BY A THIRD PERSON OF HIS / HER CHOICE IN ORDER TO OCUPPY HIS / HER OWN PLACE.